Motor Trike, Inc. announced an addition to their line of accessories today. They have signed an exclusive contract with Big Bike Parts for 2012. They will be the sole provider of the TireGard Wireless Tire Pressure Monitoring System for trikes.
This system continually monitors tire pressure and temperature of the three tires on a trike. All three readings are present on a digital key fob which allows the rider to set ranges of acceptable tire pressure and temperature. These features help the driver keep the tires within the manufacturer’s recommendations.
Maintaining proper tire pressure can reduce the risk of a flat tire, yield better fuel economy, reduce tread wear, and improve vehicle handling.
To introduce this product to the market, Motor Trike is offering the TPMS as standard equipment on all trike conversions they sell in 2012. In addition, the Company is currently taking orders at a price of $269.95 and they are available for immediate shipment.
- Eliminates riding on under-inflated tires.
- Maximizes fuel efficiency.
- Does not require wheel removal.
- Unique valve stem sensors.
- Fully adjustable pressure and temperature warning range with vibration and/or audible tone which immediately alerts operator through the LCD Monitor of abnormal tire pressure or temperature.
- Fits any brand of motorcycle.
- Wireless FOB provides real time display.
- Both Sensor and Monitor are battery powered with a low battery indicator on the LCD monitor which will instantly alert rider of battery power status. (Batteries included.)